Professional Freestyle windsurfer

Thursday 7 October 2010

Sylt done 21st overall for the year! Now time for Brazil


So just made it back from sunny Sylt where the last event of the season was taking place. Unfortunately we only got one day of freestyle in meaning that it would be the third event of the year without a double elimination. This just means unless you have a very good seeding its hard to get a chance to improve your ranking. I went out in the second round of the single elimination against a very good friend of mine and now the world no.6 Phil Soltysiak so I wasnt to dissapointed and it meant that I would stay in 17th place and get me enough points so I could discard my result from Ausrtia. So I finish the year with a 17th an 11th and another 17th which gets me in 21st position overall for my first year on tour.

Im feeling really focused on what moves I need to learn for next year and cant wait to get out to Jericoaoara in a few days where I will be spending the next 6 weeks !! Check out my video from there last year -

No comments:

Post a Comment